January 2013 Updates..

Demo Reel




Q6 Demo Reel, December 2012.  This is my latest demo reel.  In this one there is a new robot model, a living room scene using physical sun and sky; as well as blend shapes, animation cycles and final revisions on my first character.  Enjoy!




My First Project!



Around March of this year I came a crossed this project to restore the unreleased Ura Zelda game that would have been released on what is know as the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive...  Not sure what any of that means.  In short the Disk Drive (a.k.a 64DD) was a short lived add-on to the Nintendo 64, only being released in Japan.  Zelda Ocarina of Time was going to be released with the add-on but was delayed and cut down to be released in cartrage from on the 64.  This all comes to the Ura Zelda project headed by ZethN64.  I have been brought on as a 3D modeling artist and I am working on finishing my second model for this project since I started in late August.  So if you would like more info on the project and what its all about click the image above or click here to check out ZethN64 YouTube channel for project updates.  And if you want to know about the Disk Drive check out this link:

Comments

Popular Posts